Want to be a speaker in SAUDI LAST MILE DELIVERY CONFERENCE? At the SAUDI LAST MILE DELIVERYCONFERENCE, we aim to have a diverse, intelligent and experienced speakers. We are really excited and looking for great speakers working in or with business sector to help us build a compelling Program.Conference Topics:
Download Speaker information sheet ( fill and upload )
- Last mile delivery trends and challenges in Saudi Arabia: This session could provide an overview of the current state of last mile delivery in the country, including key trends and challenges that companies are facing.
- Leveraging technology to optimize last mile delivery: This session could explore the role of technology in improving last mile delivery, including the use of data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to optimize routing and delivery times.
- Overcoming regulatory and logistical hurdles in last mile delivery: This session could address the legal and logistical challenges that companies face when delivering packages to customers' doorsteps, including issues related to traffic congestion, parking, and zoning regulations.
- Innovations in last mile delivery: This session could focus on new and emerging technologies that are transforming the last mile delivery landscape, including the use of autonomous vehicles, delivery drones, and robots.
- Strategies for reducing the environmental impact of last mile delivery: This session could explore ways that companies can reduce the carbon footprint of their last mile delivery operations, including the use of electric vehicles, bike couriers, and other sustainable delivery options.
- Building effective partnerships in last mile delivery: This session could examine the role of partnerships between e-commerce companies, retailers, logistics providers, and other stakeholders in creating an efficient and effective last mile delivery ecosystem.
- Enhancing customer experience through last mile delivery: This session could explore ways that companies can improve the customer experience during the last mile delivery stage, including options for flexible delivery times, real-time tracking, and delivery notifications.