Want to be a speaker in SAUDI LAST MILE DELIVERY CONFERENCE? At the SAUDI LAST MILE DELIVERYCONFERENCE, we aim to have a diverse, intelligent and experienced speakers. We are really excited and looking for great speakers working in or with business sector to help us build a compelling Program.
For 20-minute keynote sessions, we’re looking for speakers that:
- Have a great story to tell and a passion for sharing your knowledge with others
- Help solve common challenges
- Provide clear successful use cases, best practices, teachings and how-to’s
- Outline your talking points – think about why an attendee should give their time
- List what problems your session will address
- List and rank your key take-aways
- Who is the audience for your story?
- What is the take-away or action item the attendee walks away with?
The conference will address 8 topics identified as crucial for the industry:
- Speed of Order Handling
- Package Traceability
- In-House Delivery
- In-House Warehousing
- Investing in Smart Technology
- Robots and Drones Become More Active
- Real-Time Transparency
- Industry Partnerships